Category: Family Law

Can I change my child’s name to match mine?

A name change can, and most often times is a very simple proceeding. With an attorney’s help, you can quickly and easily change your child’s name. First, while not necessary, you should meet with an attorney. The attorney will ask you questions about you and your child. This information is gathered so that the attorney […]