The Oklahoma Bar Association has created some helpful legal guides that are available for free on their website.
Here is a list of the items available from the site:
Advance Directive for Health Care (Living Will)
• Advance Directive (Living Will) Form
• What is the Advance Directive?
• Legislation concerning Advance Directives
• What is an Advanced Directive for Health Care (Living Will)?
• Do You Need a Will or Trust?
• Information for Trial Jurors
• Is Divorce the Answer for You?
• Is Probate Needed?
• Lawyers and Legal Fees
• Methods for Resolving Conflicts and Disputes
• Should You go to Small Claims Court?
• Thinking of Buying a Home?
• What are Your Rights as an Employee?
• What are Your Rights as a Landlord?
• What are Your Rights and Duties as a Tenant?
• When Do You Need Joint Tenancy?
• Criminal Law
• Is Bankruptcy the Answer?
Publications & Handbooks
• Oklahoma Non-Residential/Residential Landlord and Tenant Acts? (courtesy of the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission)
• Organ and Tissue Donation Under Oklahoma Law
Senior Citizens Handbook